This article will teach you how to integrate your favorite autoresponder with a ClickFunnels page. With this, you can capture leads on a page and send them directly to a list in your autoresponder.
Why you would need this
If you have integrated an autoresponder with ClickFunnels and wish to collect leads from your funnel pages, this will allow you to set up the proper connection.
What you will need
Note: An email field and submit button is always required to send information to your autoresponder.
Step 1. Connect Your Autoresponder with Your Funnel Step
- From within your page editor, navigate to the Settings dropdown and click “Integrations.”
- Next to Integration, select the autoresponder integration you wish to use (Sendlane shown in example here).
- Next to Action, select to “Add to List” (or related action).
- Finally, select the List you wish to add contacts to.
- Make sure to Save your page.
What you can do now