This article will teach you how to connect Market Hero with a page in ClickFunnels. With this, you can send contacts you collect in your funnel to a list in Market Hero.
Why you would need this
If you have a Market Hero account and wish to add people from ClickFunnels to your autoresponder list in Market Hero, this will teach you how.
What you will need
Note: you will need an email field and submit button on your funnel page. This is required for contact information to pass over via API.
Step 1. Create a Tag In Market Hero
- From within Market Hero, select “Leads.”
- Click “Tags” on the top of your Screen.
- Under the Tag heading, click “Create.”
- Give your Tag a Name and Click OK.
- Confirm your new Tag.
Note: Having a tag is necessary to properly integrate Market Hero with your Funnel.
Step 2. Connect Market Hero to Your Funnel
- From within your page editor, under Settings, select “Integrations.”
- Select Market Hero as your integration.
- Select Tag Lead as your action.
- Choose the List to Add.
What you can do now