This article will teach you how to test your EasyPayDirect order forms in ClickFunnels. This way, you can ensure your gateway is properly working and connected.
Why you would need this
If you have connected an EasyPayDirect payment gateway with ClickFunnels and wish to test your payment in Test Mode, this article covers how.
What you will need
Step 1. Enable Test Mode in EasyPayDirect
- Click on Options.
- Click Settings.
- Click Test Mode under Transaction Options;
- Enable test mode.
Step 2. Test Purchase on Clickfunnels
- Open an Incognito Window or Private Browser.
- From your order form page, copy your Order Form URL and paste in your Incognito window.
- Enter the test card number 4242424242424242.
- Enter any 3 digits for the CVC.
- Enter an expiration date that is in the future.
- Submit your order form.
- After submitting, confirm you receive a “DECLINE” response as shown in the image below.
Note: in EasyPayDirect test mode, the “DECLINE” error shown above is the proper response that your gateway is working. Be sure to Disable Test Mode after your test purchase.
What you can do now