This article will teach you how to connect Aweber with your ClickFunnels account via API. After doing so, you will be able to connect your funnels and products in ClickFunnels with lists in Aweber to send contacts over directly.
Why you would need this
If you use Aweber as your autoresponder, this will allow you to send contacts who sign up in ClickFunnels pages directly to your Aweber lists.
What you will need
Step 1. Integrate Aweber with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select “Add New Integration.”
- Search for Aweber in the search bar.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Click “Add Integration.”
What you can do now
- Add your autoresponder integration to a funnel step
- Add your autoresponder integration to a product sale
I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.