This article will teach you how to integrate Drip with ClickFunnels. This will allow you to send contacts from ClickFunnels funnels to your lists in Drip.
Why you would need this
If you have an existing Drip autoresponder, this will allow you to connect funnels and products in ClickFunnels with that autoresponder.
What you will need
Step 1. Retrieve Your Drip Credentials
- From within Drip, navigate to the three dots in the top right.
- Click on these dots and select “User Settings.”
- Note your Email Address.
- Copy your API Token.
Step 2. Integrate Drip with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select “Add New Integration.”
- Search for Drip in the search bar and select it.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Enter your Drip Email Address under Login.
- Paste your API Token.
- Click “Add Integration.”
What you can do now
- Add your autoresponder integration to a funnel step
- Add your autoresponder integration to a product sale