This article will teach you how to integrate Keap with ClickFunnels for email. With this, you can connect your Keap autoresponder to add contacts from ClickFunnels to your lists in Keap.
Why you would need this
If you have a Keap account you use as your autoresponder and you wish to continue sending from Keap after signing up contacts through funnels in ClickFunnels, this will teach you how to set up that connection.
What you will need
Step 1. Set Your Keap API Key
- Log into Keap and select the Keap Icon in the top left corner.
- Click on “Settings” at the bottom of the Admin column (on the far right).
- Click on “Application” (sidebar on the left)
- Enter an API Passphrase.
- Click “Save.”
- Copy your Encrypted Key.
Note: unlike this example, you may need to create your API Key. Please simply click “Save” as above and the Encrypted Key will be generated from there.
Step 2. Integrate Keap with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Account Settings, select “Integrations.”
- Click “Add New Integration.”
- Search for Infusionsoft in the search bar.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Click “Connect Integration.”
- When prompted by Keap, click “Allow.”
Note: If you are NOT logged into Keap when setting this up, you will be prompted to log in first instead. For best results, follow the steps in order. Also, please make sure you have at least one Webform setup AND published in a Campaign for the integration to be successful.
What you can do now