This article will teach you how to connect your Ontraport email autoresponder system with ClickFunnels. This will allow you to connect with your funnels or products to send contacts to Ontraport lists.
Why you would need this
If you use Ontraport for your email autoresponder, this will allow you to send contacts in ClickFunnels directly to your lists in Ontraport.
What you will need
Step 1. Retrieve Your API Key and ID
- Within your Ontraport Account, navigate to the top right and click on the “Administration” option in the drop-down menu.
- On the left side of your screen, click on the “Integrations” tab.
- Select Ontraport API Instructions and Key Manager.
- Click “New API Key.”
- Give your key a NAME, select the Contact Owner, and check all boxes as required (recommended to check all except “create key”).
- Click “Save” in the top right of the screen.
Step 2. Add Your Ontraport Integration
- Within ClickFunnels, navigate to your Integrations settings.
- Click “Add New Integration.”
- Search for and Select Ontraport.
- Enter a Nickname.
- Enter your API ID.
- Enter your API Key.
- Click “Add Integration.”
What you can do now
- Add your autoresponder integration to a funnel step
- Add your autoresponder integration to a product sale