This article will teach you how to integrate Sendlane with ClickFunnels. Through this, you can send contacts from ClickFunnels directly to your Sendlane lists.
Why would you need this
If you use Sendlane as an autoresponder, this will allow you to connect Sendlane with ClickFunnels.
What you will need:
Step 1. Retrieve Your Sendlane Credentials
- From within Sendlane, navigate to your name in the top right and click “Account Settings.”
- Scroll Down to the “Your Security Credentials Section” and note your information there.
Step 2. Integrate Sendlane with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select “Add New Integration.”
- Search for Sendlane in the search bar.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Copy over both the API and Hash Key (make sure to put them in their correct spots as they are reversed in ClickFunnels vs. Sendlane).
- Put in your Sendlane subdomain.
- Click “Add Integration.”
Note: When adding your subdomain, make sure to only include the subdomain: i.e. “clickfunnels” in this example and not “clickfunnels.sendlane.com.”
What you can do now
- Add your autoresponder integration to a funnel step
- Add your autoresponder integration to a product sale