This article will assist you in testing your order forms integrated with Keap (formerly Infusionsoft). With this, you can test your Keap order forms to ensure they work properly in ClickFunnels.
Why you would need this
If you are using a Keap payment gateway, this will teach you how to test your order form to ensure it is accepting payments in your funnel.
What you will need
Step 1. Enable Test Mode In Keap
- From within your Keap account, go to your Nav Menu in the top left.
- Go under E-Commerce and click “Settings.”
- Click Merchant Accounts on your left menu.
- Select the Merchant Account you wish to test with and click “Edit.”
- Change to Test Mode.
- Click “Save.”
Step 2. Test Your Product In ClickFunnels
- Open an Incognito Window or Private Browser.
- From your order form page, copy your Order Form URL and paste in your Incognito window.
- Once your page loads, enter all necessary information.
- Enter 4012888818888 for the credit card number.
- Enter any 3 digits for the CVC.
- Enter any future date as the expiration.
- Submit your order.
Note: make sure you disable test mode once you are done testing.
What you can do now