This article will teach you how to set up a one-time product in JVZoo that you can connect with your funnel in ClickFunnels.
Why you would need this
If you have integrated with JVZoo and wish to connect a product you created in your JVZoo account to a funnel, this article will show you how.
What you will need
Step 1. Create Your JVZoo Product In ClickFunnels
- From within your Order Form page, click on funnel “Settings.”
- Scroll down to 3rd Party Membership Access and click “Add Product.”
- Give your product a Name.
- Select “JVZoo” as your Billing Integration.
- Set your Amount and Amount Currency.
- Select your Price Display (optional; this will change the way your price shows in the funnel).
- Place your Product ID from JVZoo (see image for reference).
- Go to your JVZoo account and click “Edit” next to your product.
- Scroll down to Add an External Program Integration -check this box.
- Copy your Webhook URL from ClickFunnels and paste as your JVZIPN URL.
- Save your product changes in JVZoo.
- Click “Create Product,” In ClickFunnels.
What you can do now