In this article, we will review how to connect Zoom with your ClickFunnels account. Zoom webinar integration will allow you to register visitors to your funnels as contacts in your Zoom account so they can attend your Zoom webinars.
Why you would need this
If you have a Zoom account where you host live webinars, Zoom will allow you to connect with ClickFunnels when signing up new webinar participants.
What you will need
Note: Live webinars supported with the Zoom integration must have a scheduled time to show correctly in ClickFunnels when integrated. A-Zoom Webinar Requires 1) A paid Zoom account allows you to use the Webinars tab. 2) The webinars must have a future date. 3) Webinars cannot be recurring. We cannot see recurring webinars, only those for a specific future date and time. 4) Set the webinar for “required” registration inside of Zoom. There is a checkbox for this setting.
Step 1. Retrieve Your Zoom API Details
- Login to your Zoom account.
- Visit this URL: https://marketplace.zoom.us/
- Click “Manage” in the top right corner of your screen.
- Under created Apps, find the “JWT” API and click on it.
- Enter the required contact information.
- Click “Continue.”
- Copy your “API Key.”
- Keep this window open and navigate to ClickFunnels (you will need to copy your API Secret later).
Note: You may need to create a new JWT application or request access to JWT from Zoom. If you follow the video and do not find this option, please contact Zoom support to gain access to the JWT app.
Step 2. Integrate Zoom with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select “Add New Integration.”
- Find and select Zoom in the search bar.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Paste your API Key.
- Paste your API Secret.
- Click “Add Integration.”
Note: the API Key and API Secret are in reverse order in ClickFunnels. Please verify you have pasted the Key in the appropriate field and the Secret in the right field as well.
What you can do now